How to Use
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Sweep and damp mop floor thoroughly with a gentle cleanser and allow to dry completely.
NOTE: Do not use vinegar and water
- With a slightly damp mop, apply Floor Restore directly to floor and spread evenly on one small section at a time.
- Continue to apply to untreated areas until the entire desired area has been covered.
- Allow Floor Restore to dry one hour before walking on floors and 8 hours prior to replacing rugs and furniture.
- Sweep and damp mop as needed between applications of Floor Restore.
- Floor Restore is a permanent coating
- Prior to full application, test in an inconspicuous spot to ensure compatibility
- Do not use on unsealed, unfinished, waxed or oiled floors
- Average coverage per container is approximately 300 square feet
- To keep floors looking their best, use Floor Restore 3 to 4 times each year
Scott's Liquid Gold, Inc.
is a proud American manufacturer